Sunday, August 14, 2011

Huat Kee Fishball Noodle @ Jalan Loke Yew

Huat Kee Fishball Noodle is another recommendation by my dad's friend.
So, my family and I went to hunt for it.

Taste : very nice. I love the fish wonton the most !! <3



Fish Wonton - 50 cent for each piece.
I do not know how they made this wonton, but it is very different from the usual fish wonton out there.
I think, it is wrap with some fish paste and salted fish in it.
It's a must try !



Fishball Noodle - Rm 5 per bowl
Usually, I will order a bowl of noodle with "cham" / mixed variety of ingredients.
I will also add fish wonton too, and it will cost at about rm 7 per bowl of noodle.
Although the soup looked clear, it tasted rich in the sweetness of it.
Highly recommended to order the soup version.
The dry version is not as fragrant.



Cili padi




Barli - Rm 1.20




The stall and workers. They are highly efficient :)


This shop is located at :
Jalan Loke Yew.

I do not have the address of this place. But, it is near to the Federal Bakery Roundabout . Located on the same row with the bridal shops along Jalan Loke Yew.
If you are coming from the Miharja /Jalan Loke Yew direction, turn left at the third junction to go down to the roundabout.
Take the 12 o clock direction at the roundabout and you will see this shop located at your left hand side.
It has the red siren light on top of it's yellow signboard !


If you are lost, you can always call the shop owner : 012-2129596
This shop operates from 6pm to 1am daily. It's offday is on the Monday or Tuesday ( not so sure )

No comments: